2020-2021 SEASON TICKET PRICES
Season tickets are available now at a substantial discount. This seaason join us on a grand “European Musical Vacation” of five exceptional performances. As a “thank you” for your ongoing support, we’ve substancially lowered subscription prices to $129 and waived all booking fees this year (over $60 savings compared to purchasing individual tickets). We urge you to take advantage of this special offer today!
$129 Season Package*
$36 Adult / $18 Student
(Available after September 25, 2020)
*We apologize but due to a new booking system previous guests will need to re-register.
The package includes all five concerts:
- Oct 17, 2020 Beethoven in Vienna (Location: Expected to be a Virtual Performance)
- Dec 12, 2020 NCE Holiday Celebration (Location: Expected to be a Virtual Performance)
- Feb 13, 2021 A Russian Valentine (Location: Gunston Arts Center - Theatre 1 (if live event is possible))
- Mar 20, 2021 Hungarian Delicacies (Location: Gunston Arts Center - Theatre 1 (if live event is possible))
- May 22, 2021 The Remarkable Four Seasons of Vivaldi (Location: Gunston Arts Center - Theatre 1 (if live event is possible))
All live concerts are held on Saturday evenings at 7:30 PM
In light of the Covid-19 situation we are implementing a new strategy for 2020-2021 season for our audience:
ATTEND IN PERSON OR AT HOME
Your subscription or individual ticket allows you either to attend the concert in person if the event is able to go on live, OR enjoy the performance from the comfort of your home. Receive a link to watch the exclusive produced concert video approximately 1 week later. Each concert will also be paired with an additional special Zoom Virtual Wine and Cheese Reception which will feature highlights of the performance as well as a live conversation with the artists.
NO-RISK SUBSCRIPTION POLICY
If a concert is canceled due to the pandemic, choose from 4 options:
1. Use your ticket for another concert of your choice during the season
2. Apply 100% of your ticket value toward your tickets or subscription during the 2021-22 season
3, Receive a full refund for the canceled concert
4. Donate the ticket(s) and receive a tax donation receipt plus a “Bring a Friend” voucher with no expiration date
For your health and safety, National Chamber Ensemble will implement Virginia's health guidelines at the time of each concert. This may include social distancing, facial masks, capacity limits.
In the coming season NCE presents performances at two wonderful venues in the heart of Arlington's cultural life: The Gunston Arts Center - Theater 1 (Located just a couple of minutes from the popular Shirlington neighborhood and Crystal City restaraunts) and the Unitarian Universalist Church of Arlington (located at Arlington Blvd/rt 50 and George Mason Drive). The ensemble is excited about building new outreach activities and building partnerships in these communities.
Gunston Arts Center
2700 S. Lang St., Arlington, VA
Unitarian Universalist Church
4444 Arlington Blvd, Arlington, VA
FREE PARKING AT BOTH LOCATIONS