2020-2021 SEASON TICKET PRICES
This season join us on a grand “European Musical Vacation” of five exceptional performances.
$36 Adult / $18 Student
*We apologize but due to a new booking system previous guests will need to re-register.
The season includes five concerts:
- Recording Oct 17 (Link sent Oct 24), 2020 Beethoven in Vienna (Location: Virtual Performance)
- Recording Dec 12 (Link sent Dec 19), 2020 NCE Holiday Celebration (Location: Virtual Performance)
- Recording Feb 13 (Link sent Feb 20), 2021 A Russian Valentine (Location: Virtual Performance
- Recording Mar 20 (Link sent Mar 27), 2021 Hungarian Delicacies (Location: Virtual Performance)
- Recording May 22 (Link sent My 29), 2021 The Remarkable Four Seasons of Vivaldi (Location: Virtual Performance)
All live concerts are held on Saturday evenings at 7:30 PM
In light of the Covid-19 situation we are implementing a new strategy for 2020-2021 season for our audience:
ATTEND IN PERSON OR AT HOME
Your subscription or individual ticket allows you either to attend the concert in person if the event is able to go on live, OR enjoy the performance from the comfort of your home. Receive a link to watch the exclusive produced concert video approximately 1 week later. Each concert (except for the holiday performance) will also be paired with an additional special Zoom Virtual Wine and Cheese Reception which will feature highlights of the performance as well as a live conversation with the artists.
NO-RISK SUBSCRIPTION POLICY
If a concert is canceled due to the pandemic, choose from 4 options:
1. Use your ticket for another concert of your choice during the season
2. Apply 100% of your ticket value toward your tickets or subscription during the 2021-22 season
3, Receive a full refund for the canceled concert
4. Donate the ticket(s) and receive a tax donation receipt plus a “Bring a Friend” voucher with no expiration date
For your health and safety, National Chamber Ensemble will implement Virginia's health guidelines at the time of each concert. This may include social distancing, facial masks, capacity limits.
In the coming season NCE presents performances at two wonderful venues in the heart of Arlington's cultural life: The Gunston Arts Center - Theater 1 (Located just a couple of minutes from the popular Shirlington neighborhood and Crystal City restaraunts) and the Unitarian Universalist Church of Arlington (located at Arlington Blvd/rt 50 and George Mason Drive). The ensemble is excited about building new outreach activities and building partnerships in these communities.
Gunston Arts Center
2700 S. Lang St., Arlington, VA
Unitarian Universalist Church
4444 Arlington Blvd, Arlington, VA
FREE PARKING AT BOTH LOCATIONS