TICKETS PRICES, 2023-2024 SEASON
Discover a world of "New Perspectives: Exploring Diversity" this season, as we present a stellar lineup of five outstanding performances. Take advantage of our season ticket special pricing of just $149 for all 5 concerts (less than 4 individual concert tickets). Individual tickets ($40 per adult / $20 student) for concert 1 are available now. Tickets for the remaining concerts will be available later.
$149 All Five Concert Season Package
Individual Concert Tickets ($40/$20)
The season includes five concerts (Free parking in all locations):
- Nov 04, 2023 Diva's Night Out with Schubert, Strauss and More (Location: Marymount University Ballston Auditorium)
- Dec 16, 2023 Holiday Cheer with renowned violinist Dylana Jenson (Location: Unitarian Universalist Church of Arlington)
- Feb 10, 2024 Passion Of The Tango (Location: Gunston Arts Center - Theatre 1)
- Mar 23 2024 Diverse Romantic Visions: Florence Price and Brahms (Location: Gunston Arts Center - Theatre 1)
- May 18, 2024 Concerto Celebration: Bologne, Mendelssohn and Beethoven (Location: Marymount University Ballston Auditorium)
All live concerts are held on Saturday evenings at 7:30 PM
ATTEND IN PERSON OR AT HOME
To maximize the safety and comfort of our wonderful arts patrons, the National Chamber Ensemble will implement some guidelines for those attending our concerts in person. These currently include the following:
The NCE will
attendance to allow patrons to spread out and feel comfortable.
Note: We recommend but no longer require face masks or vaccine verification to attend concerts
Your subscription or individual ticket also allows you enjoy the performance from the comfort of your home. You will receive a link to watch the exclusively produced concert video approximately 1 week after the live performance.
NO-RISK SUBSCRIPTION POLICY
If a concert is canceled for any reason choose from 4 options:
1. Use your ticket for another concert of your choice during the season
2. Apply 100% of your ticket value toward your tickets or subscription during the 2024-25 season
3, Receive a full refund for the canceled concert
4. Donate the ticket(s) and receive a tax donation receipt plus a “Bring a Friend” voucher with no expiration date
In the coming season NCE presents performances at three wonderful venues in the heart of Arlington's cultural life: The Gunston Arts Center - Theater 1 (Located just a couple of minutes from the popular Shirlington neighborhood and Crystal City restaraunts), the Unitarian Universalist Church of Arlington (located at Arlington Blvd/rt 50 and George Mason Drive) and Marymount University Ballston Center at 1000 N Glebe Rd (Auditorium on Lobby level). The ensemble is excited about building new outreach activities and building partnerships in these communities.
Gunston Arts Center
2700 S. Lang St., Arlington, VA
Unitarian Universalist Church of Arlington
4444 Arlington Blvd, Arlington, VA
Marymount University Ballston Center (Lobby level Auditorium)
1000 N. Glebe Road, Arlington, VA
Marymount’s Ballston Center is located at the intersection of Glebe Road and Fairfax Drive, two blocks from Metro. Parking: Ballston Center’s parking garage may be accessed from the rear of the building, off N. Wakefield Street. (Parking is free for this special performance. Bring parking ticket for validation in the lobby.)